WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe User Guide
- Free download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. Launch the software and import any video source by clicking “+Video” or by dragging and dropping directly.
- Select the output profile.
Here we take converting MKV video to iPhone 5 for instance. Under Output Profile Category, find Device Profile, click Apple Device, click “to iPhone Video”, choose “iPhone 5 (MPEG4)” or “iPhone 5 (H264)”, and then click “Ok” button. You can preview the video through the preview window.
- Click “Browse” button and select destination folder to save your converted video.
- Click “Run” button to trigger the MKV to iPhone 5 conversion. You can view or cancel the conversion progress at anytime.
You can choose to open the output folder or shutdown the computer the conversion is completed.
How to Convert Video if Your Source Video is Multi-track HD Video?
Multi-track HD video refers to a video file that contains multiple audio language track and video track, including BDAV, M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV and MPEG-TS. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe allows you to convert these videos with ease. And in this tutorial, we take converting Multi-track M2TS video for example.
- After you import the Multi-track M2TS video and select the output file, you can find the detailed information about your source video in the File List window.
- Choose the audio language track you need. And then you can start the conversion.
How to Download and Convert YouTube Video to MP4 iPhone iPad Android HTC Samsung?
- Click “YouTube URL” button and WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe will remind you to enter website video URL into the pop-up window.
- Click “Analyze”. The video information will be listed, including Resolution, Format, Size and Code.
- For YouTube videos download only, select your desired one as source video and click “OK”.
- For download and conversion at one go, tick the button “Auto convert”. Then, choose output format, destination folder and “Run” the conversion.
How to Create a Photo/Image Slideshow and Convert it for Playback and Sharing?
- Click “Photo” button and import the photo/image folder from your computer HDD.
- Select the output photo/image slideshow format in the pop-up smaller window for playback.
- By clicking the “Edit” button, you can add new photo/image and music into an entire slideshow.
How to Edit Phone or Camera Recorded Videos for Sharing or Collection?
- Import the source video recoded by your cell phones or HD Camcorders that have been saved on your computer.
- Choose the output format.
- Click the Settings button (see image below) to adjust the video/audio parameters, such as Video/Audio Code, Bite Rate, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, and so on.
- Click “Edit” to edit the video. You can adjust audio volume, choose the subtitle track and language, define the subtitle position, crop/expand and even trim the video. Specifically, you can add extra *.srt subtitle to this video.
- Click “Run” button to start converting video to other format. After conversion, the video can be uploaded to YouTube, FaceBook, blog, and so on.
How to Combine/Merge Several Videos to a Single One Video File Use this Software?
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe enables you to merge multiple videos to an entire one.
- Import and add video files one by one.
- Tick the check box of Merge Output Videos on the right.
- Choose the output profile.
- You can adjust audio/video parameters, edit the video, and rename the output video file as you wish.
- Select your targeted video/device and destination folder. You are good to go!
Other Useful Tips
- Select “Use High Quality Engine” or set “Deinterlacing” for better image quality.
- Choose “CPU Core Use” to make full use of multi-core CPU and convert video with faster speed.
- Choose “Safe Mode” to smooth the conversion process. But converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time than normal mode.
- Trim video segment to convert by dragging slide bar under video preview window or setting “Start time” and “End time”.
- Crop the frame size or black bars of a movie image, cut off unwanted area of a video to feature a highlight.