Individual Software Professor Teaches Windows 8.1 v1.2 + Crack
Professor Teaches, the leading brand of training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Windows 8.1. Build your skills with Professor Teaches tutorials and learn everything you’ll need to navigate this new operating system. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to build new skills. Learn all of the new features of Windows 8.1 including how to use the new start screen which replaces the start menu, using tiles, how to add RSS feeds, how to search, as well as more!
Professor Teaches Windows 8.1 is the quickest and easiest way to build your skills as well as improve your productivity with this new operating system. Unlike previous versions, Windows 8.1 is a completely new operating system and not an update. Professor Teaches provides hands-on training for all of the features of this streamlined interface to connect users with their information as well as people from multiple Windows 8.1 devices.
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows 8.1:
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks as well as the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life. Professor Teaches Windows 8.1 Tutorial Set includes over 60 lessons on Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Pro, plus 60 lessons on Internet Explorer.
What’s New in Professor Teaches Windows 8.1:
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
– Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
– Hundreds of Learning Topics
– 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
– Beginner to Advanced Topics
– Self-Paced Learning Objectives
– Introductions and Summaries
– Interactive Exercises
– Professional Voice Narration
– Realistic Simulation of Software
– End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
– Checkmarks for Completed Topics
– Glossary, Index as well as Search
– Professor Answers for Instant Training
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP
- Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application
- 1280 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display Recommended
- CD-ROM Drive • Sound card • Mouse • Speakers or headphones