Positive Grid BIAS FX 184.108.40.20632 Full
Positive Grid BIAS FX Pro guitar effects software is a virtual pedal board for your guitar rig. Component-level modeling gives these effects a responsive, nuanced character. In all, BIAS FX Pro offers 52 effects pedals, 10 rack processors, and 32 amp models, plus even more on the way. Create your own custom effects rig complete with dual signal paths, dual amp processing, and flexible signal splitting. Share your virtual pedalboard online with other BIAS FX Pro users. Guitarists at Sweetwater agree, Positive Grid BIAS FX Pro is an outstanding solution for creating a virtual effects pedal board.
Positive Grid BIAS FX Pro Features at a Glance:
- Effects modeling software for electric guitar
- Effects are modeled at the component level for maximum fidelity and dynamic response
- Includes 52 effects pedals, 10 rack processors, and 32 amp models
- Full integration with BIAS Amp software (sold separately) for expanding amplifier options
- Create custom effects chains with dual signal paths, dual amp processing, and flexible signal splitting
- Optimize your sound for any application by activating/deactivating the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp, and cab sections
- Share your custom pedalboards with other users online via ToneCloud.
- Software Type: Guitar Effects & Modeling
- Platform: PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Format: Standalone, AAX Native, AU, VST
- Bit Depth: 32-bit, 64-bit
- Hardware Requirements – PC: 2.0GHz Dual Core or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 (SP1) and 8.
- Unpack and install