Acronis Disk Director 12.0 Build 96 + key + BootCD
Acronis Disk Director 12 12.0 Build 96 delivers best-in-class protection for your entire environment, regardless of your setup: physical servers, virtual machines, workstations, or all of the above. All products in the suite deliver the fastest, most efficient backup and recovery available. When disaster strikes, recover an entire server—with all data intact—in minutes! You can also restore files, folders, and applications to any location in record time. Thanks to Acronis AnyData technology, all products in the suite can work alone, or combine seamlessly under a single management console. The result? Customizable solutions with room for future growth.
Disk Image Technology
- Disk-level snapshots save complete images of a disk or volume in one simple step (including the operating system, applications, and data). This technology works for both physical and virtual machines.
- Our unified dashboard lets you manage all backup operations for both physical and virtual machines from a single, central location. Assign backup plans to one or more machines, review status updates, and receive alerts—all from one console!
Business Applications Protection
- Our patented disk image technology enables consistent backup of running applications. This allows you to backup Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory data as you work. Granular application data may be restored without taking systems offline, protecting your business from expensive downtime.
Compression and Deduplication
- Deduplication can be run on either the source or target side to minimize data movement and maximize utilization of storage and network infrastructure. This helps reduce storage costs and minimizes network load.
Multiple Backup Destinations
- Store your backups in up to 5 different locations to ensure more flexible, reliable recovery. Combine local disks, attached storage, tape, network storage, and/or cloud locations to minimize your storage costs and provide multiple recovery options in the case of disaster.
Supported Microsoft Windows
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Linux with kernel from 2.4.20 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.2 or later
- Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions, including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x – 7.x
- Ubuntu 9.10 – 16.04
- Fedora 11 – 24
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 – 12
- Debian 4 – 8.5
- CentOS 5.x – 7.x
- Oracle Linux 5.x – 7.x (including UEK)
- VMware vSphere ESX(i) 6.0, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 with Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (x64) with Hyper-V
- Citrix XenServer 4.1 – 6.5
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 2.2 – 3.6
- Oracle VM Server 3.x
- Linux KVM